Receive FREE access
to all our online Educational videos!
Gentle Yoga for Healthy Joints DVD Set
led by E-RYT500 Gentle Yoga Teacher, Justine Shelton
Includes Gentle Yoga for a Healthy Back DVD and Gentle Yoga for Healthy Knees and Hips DVD
3-DVD Set - 90 Minutes - Retail Price: $59.90 Your Price: $39.95
If you suffer from back, hip and/or knee pain you know that they are all inter-related. This DVD set guides you through gentle and easy poses to relieve pain, align your joints and bring freedom and mobility back to these critical area.
Justine Shelton is Certified Viniyoga Therapist and an E-RYT500
Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance.
She is a former collegiate basketball player and came to yoga to help heal her various injuries. She is a graduate at the 500 hour level of the American Viniyoga Institute (AVI) under the direction of Gary Kraftsow, and holds the distinction of AVI Certified Teacher. AVI (www.vinyoga.com) is a leader in the emerging field of Yoga Therapy.
For more info, visit www.YogaWithJustine.com.
"With her calm demeanor and soothing voice, Shelton is an excellent instructor, nicely explaining the 16 poses that are demonstrated by two women." National Librarian, Public Library System. "
"The information [Shelton] provides, including the purpose and benefits of each exercise, and her specific instructions... are first rate!" Richard Rosen, Yoga Journal Magazine
Gentle enough for beginners, and beneficial for all who suffer from low back pain, knees and/or hip issues. Six individual segments to strengthen,
lengthen and stabilize your back and joints and ease your pain.
Back Stretches & Strengtheners
- offer gentle movements from a seated, lying and standing position to lengthen and strengthen your low back
- release tension and encourage movement in the hips to support healthy back movements
Twists and Bends
- facilitate spinal movements in all directions to release tension and improve spinal mobility
- practice these principles and counteract misalignment or dysfunction in the leg joints
- strengthen and de-compress joints to help ease pain
Flexibility and Mobility
- lubricate joints with synovial fluid and strengthen muscles that support your joints